TOUR HALFWAY TO HANA / JUNGLE & IAO VALLEY
Join us on a memorable tour to the famous Road to Hana, which last about 9 —10 hours
On this tour, you will get to see some of the world's most amazing natural gifts that you may never have thought of. Some of the site seeing sceneries and fun activities included on this tour include;
- A walk into rainbow eucalyptus tree
- A time to savor the beauty of the rain forest and its wonderful colors with all the different glinting kinds of flowers and bamboos that gives the rain forest its spectacular look.
- The beauty of the flowing water under the bridge will invite you to jump in and have your bath to feel the sensation of its fresh and clean waters
- On this tour you will also get to watch the ocean and shorelines with their vibrant colors and its frantic waves. Not forgetting the view of the sky in its deep blue color and the cloud in full white
- On this tour, you will get to see waterfalls all around you, and you can even take a swim in one of the quiet and lovely pools. The water flows gently down the rocks and sometimes with a forceful speed which gives your tour experience another exciting side. The sound of the birds around coupled with the gentle sound of the falling water down the rocks, bring forth a lovely tone to our tourist. This particular part of the tour is a wonder to behold.
- A tour to this part will afford you a rare panoramic view of seeing the ocean cliffs.
- In this tour you will get to eat local Hawaii made food
- You can easily see turtles in the beach as they swim around in their purest environment and yes you can also have a dive in the river here if you desire to
- We will also visit the IA0 Valley, a lush stream-cut valley because of its history and natural environment. This IA0 Valley was designed a National Natural Landmark with tall hills, mountains, and beautiful flowers and trees. The river in the IA0 Valley supports hiking or you can as well have a swim in the pool
- This tour include contemporary no charge light breakfast, which include; Fresh baked banana bread (one or two loafs depending on the group size). No fat Organic Greek Plain Yoghurt. Honey, organic figs, tropical drinks Mai Tai or Pina Colada, no alcohol and fresh water, you make your choice during your tour on the Road to Hana and a certificate will be given showing that you've completed 'Half way to Hana'
- A walk through eucalyptus tree surrounded by rain forest .
- A hike around waterfalls and optional swimming in the cool pools and calm water.
- Optional swimming in the ocean where you get to see the turtles up close
- A swim in the river in IAO and hiking
- There is the Huli Huli Chicken .
- Local fruits are available for tourist as they enjoy their tour .
- You will see never before seen homemade coconut and pineapple ice cream that is only found in this part .
- Fresh baked banana bread that will get you wanting more.
- Organic no fat Greek yoghurt is also available on this tour.
- Organic honey is not left out of half way to Hana tour.
- There is also an organic grocery market were you can find and buy all sorts of food of your choice.
GET TO EXPERIENCE PARADISE ON EARTH!
WE MAKE YOU LIVE YOUR DREAM IN MAUI!
SEE YOU SOON!
|ALL PRICES IN USD|