HANA WATERFALLS & BLACK BEACH PLUS TURTLE TOWN
Join us on a tour to famous Road to Hana which last about 7-8 hours, this tour promises to be exciting and full of adventure for Maui Visitors. You will get to see and walk in the Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree and enjoy the beauty of the rain forest all around.
You will get to see water flow magnificently under the bridges as you enjoy your tour, which will give you the urge to jump in and have a nice cool bath. You will also get to watch the ocean and the shoreline looking bold with vibrant colors. The sky in blue color and the cloud thick with an inviting look.
On this tour all around you is waterfall, and you can even take a swim in one of the quiet and lovely pools. The water flows gently down the rocks and sometimes with a forceful speed which gives your tour experience another exciting side. The sound of the birds around coupled with the gentle sound of the falling water down the rocks, bring forth a lovely tone to our tourist. This particular part of the tour is a wonder that leaves a memorable thought on tourist even after their tour.
A tour at Road to Hana will afford you a rare panoramic view of seeing the ocean cliffs. You will be left in great awe and amazement when you reach the black sand beach where you can swim into the ocean and see volcano rocks. This is a dream come true for many tourist, and these are what we make available on our tour packages.
There are also the caverns and lava tubes, and at the beach there are turtles, calm and gentle that you can even swim close to them.
IA0 Valley is a lush stream cut valley, due to his natural environment and history there are big mountains, trees and rivers where tourist can even swim in the cold waters.
Enjoy and Eat Regional Snacks and Fruits.
This tour include contemporary no charge light breakfast, which include; Fresh baked banana bread (one or two loafs depending on the group size). No fat Organic Greek Plain Yoghurt. for adult one long board beer per person & fresh water for everyone, you make your choice during your tour on the Road to Hana and we provide it as far as it is on our menu. You will also be giving a company certificate that you've completed the road to hana.
- Huli Huli Chicken is an option you can't resist
- You will find the Kalua Pig Tacos exciting to eat
- You can easily find Local Fruits on this tour
- Homemade coconut and pineapple ice cream is also an option you should try out
- A walk through eucalyptus tree surrounded by rain forest
- A hike around waterfalls and optional swimming in the cool pools and calm water
- Hike into caves and sea holes where the water flows
- Optional swimming in the black sand beach.
- Optional swimming in the ocean where you get to see the turtles close up
- Hike in IAO Valley, mountains and also an opportunity to swim in his river
Pickup Location Pickup : Meet at designated meeting point, by the main door at Walmart, located at 101 Pakaula St, Kahului.
|ALL PRICES IN USD|