LAVENDER FARM, COWBOY TOWN AND RANCH
We invite you to join us on this unforgettable and memorable tour to Lavender Farm / Makawao Cowboy town and Ranch . This tour last about 8 to 9 hours and the tour start at 8.00 am.
We know you would want to have a fun filled day that is full of excitement with nonstop learning adventure . This tour Its magnificent will make you always want to visit here again and again . First stop we visit Makawao , and amazingly beautiful place and a rustic charm town of Paniolos Hawaiian for Cowboys . Makawao is very rich in history and culture and its people are warm and friendly to visitors.
After a tour to Makawao we head straight to Lavender Farm nestled jewelry on the slops of Haleakala Volcano and on the road you'll see ranch , fields where cattle and horses graze feed , goats , sheep , chickens everywhere , bread , walk into natural Eucalyptus tree forest and bread his natural aromatic and fresh essence and After arrival at Lavender Farm an elevation of 4000 ft., and is home to approximately 55,000 lavender plants and 45 different varieties of lavender also you find Olive trees , Hydrangea , Protea flowers and other exceptional varieties of other plants can be found on the farm witch offers to you the first magic experience and only here Lavender Maui's lifestyle . Also the farm produces products that enriches the quality of live by evoking joy , rejuvenation , relax and serenity each product is made using natural botanical and organic ingredients products.
The fun is just getting started because the Cowboy Ranch is a site that will get you all light up for a fulfilled day, with so much to see and learn of . This Ranch is on the leewards slopes of Volcano at a hill top of slightly 2000 ft. Another fun part of this Ranch is that for you to get there you will also have to enjoy the spectacular scenic drive , traversing different pastures where cattle and horses graze and into and can get to have some chilled wine into the Ranch has a Wine testing room those wines produce here also is Historic place because King Kalakaua and his royal party came to visit.
TOUR ACTIVITIES INTO THE TOUR (BUT NO LIMITED TO ).....
- Walk into Eucalyptus three forest.
- Walk around Makawao rustic charm town of Paniolos Hawaiian for Cowboys.
- Free time for shopping.
- Walk around of lavender farm and feel his magic landscape and bread the aromatic essence around you of lavender plants , flowers also enjoy spectacular eye bird views of Maui's coastline.
- Wine testing optional in the ranch.
- Panoramic views of Lanai and Kahoolawe island and beyond also West Maui Mountains.
- Walk around the Ranch beautiful gardens amazing high threes , visit the old and rustic jail.
- Learn about the 150 years of History see and enjoy photos of ancient times also of king Kalakawa friends and royal party.
- Walk around rice park and offer to you amazing scenic look out point of Maui's shore line and also you can see Molokini a Volcano crater moon shape, Lanai and Kahoolawe Island.
- The ranch has a deli and you can get fresh Hamburger with authentic beef from his cattle.
- Fresh potato salad.
- French fries.
- Soda snacks and much more.
We provide no charge a light organic complementary breakfast Yogurt ( one per person )Energy bar , Honey fresh water and for adult a Irish cream shot one per perso
Pickup : Meet at designated meeting point Starbucks coffee shop located 270 Dairy Rd., Maui Market Place Kahului into Maui Market Place Kahului Maui HI., 96732 or we offer Door to door facility 8 am pickup and drop off approximately 4pm.
|ALL PRICES IN USD|